Bookish Mail (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚







Don't you love it, when you come home from a long day from University and there's a package waiting for you??

I know I do!









Now let's see what we got here ...


TADAAAA! 

I ordered these a while back from this German shop called Weltbild, and they just cost me 8.50€. ALL FIVE OF THEM FOR JUST 8.50€ (okay this is a huge deal for me because I'm broke like 99% of time and they have free shipping too if you order books so YAY) 

Whatever, these are the books:

  • Gone by Michael Grant 
  • Schattenauge by Nina Blazon (awesome German author!) 
  • Young Samurai: The Way of the Warrior by Chris Bradford 
  • Scorpia (Alex Rider #5) by Anthony Horowitz 
  • Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz 
I've already read Gone a couple of years ago, but I'm thinking about re-reading it because I just read the first 4 books of the series and I want to finish it, but I kind forgot about certain details soo...

Nina Blazon is well known, I've read a couple of her novels. To be honest, I just know the other authors by names, I don't think I've read anything by them, so I'm really excited!

I don't think there will be much time for me to read in January since all my exams are during this time (yay teacher's program) but I got the whole of February off, which means the only thing I'm gonna do is, stay in bed and read 24/7, until University starts again in March.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.