Review - "Demon Princess"

"Demon Princess" (Demon Kingdom Fairy Tales Book One) by Kassandra Lynn 



With her father gone and her brother missing, Demon Princess Adriana has to assume the throne, temporarily becoming the Demon King. The procession is underway, and the princess is nervous yet determined … until the unthinkable happens and she is summoned! Somehow, Aldric, a mage-in-training has summoned the princess into the human kingdom. Now trapped, Adriana must hide her identity and escape before she loses her life in the hands of her mortal enemies.










*I want to thank NetGalley for giving me the chance to sneak an early peek into this* 


On her coronation day, Adriana the demon princess gets summoned by the mage Aldric. She has to fulfill every single one of his commands and fight his battles. She befriends Kaldrin, the Savior Blood, and tries to free herself from the bond with Aldric, in order to be able to return to the Demon Kingdom and to her throne. 

Demon Princess? Mages? Warriors? Beasts?? SIGN ME UP! 

Okay, if I'm being honest, it took me some time to get into the story because at some points it felt like bits were missing. Like, I wasn't reading the first book. But ... BUT ... I actually ended up really loving it! It gives you the chance to interpret the story yourself and make up your own ideas (aaand ... there might be a possible prequel? I know I want one!). Adriana, although it took me some time to warm up to her, is an awesome and fierce female character and we need so many more like her! 

I'm not going to write a long review, because this story is awesome and I don't want to spoil everything. So ... to sum up, this story is refreshing and captivating, the characters kickass and strong, I was engaged from the first line till the end and I can't wait to read the sequel! Kassandra Lynn got herself a new dedicated reader and fan! 


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.