"Would You Rather" Book - Tag!

Okay, I just noticed that the only thing I post on here is just reviews and yeah, that can get quite uninteresting from time to time, even for me. So I decided to do this little thing called "Would You Rather" book tag. This was originally created by "Sincerely, a Book Nerd" , I think (idk I just googled tags and found it linked on Goodreads) :) 


Here we goooo!! 

Would you ... :


1. Rather read only a series or stand-alone books?
It really depends on the characters, to be honest. When I get too attached I'm usually not ready to let them go, so, yeah I think I prefer series. But I love a good stand-alone book as well. 


2. Rather read a book whose main character is male or female?
Oh boy .. since I'm female myself I would say female. Just because it is easier to identify myself with the character. But occasionally, I do notice that I have more in common with male characters rather than females. So both I guess .. 

3. Rather shop only at Barnes & Noble (or other actual bookstore) or Amazon?
Actual bookstore. Because I like touching books. Okay this makes me sound like a creep. But this is who I chose to be. 

4. Rather all books become movies or TV shows?
TV shows. Most of the time the movies don't do justice to the books and leave out important stuff in order to adapt it to movie length. So yeah, TV shows. They are longer and there's more time to go in depth and introduce the characters and the story properly. And after I've been disappointed by 97% of my favorite books turned into movies (e.g.: Percy Jackson, City of Bones which were both ew) I'll take the TV show anytime (e.g. Shadowhunters). 

5. Rather read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?
Pff , 5 books a week, pluuuse. 

6. Rather be a professional book reviewer or an author?
Author. Because that's legit my dream. 

7. Rather only read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every 6 months?
A new book every 6 months. I love reading new things and 20 books over and over again just limits my horizon, lol. 

8. Rather be a librarian or own a book store?
Own a book store. That would be like soo damn cool!

9. Rather only read your favorite genre or your favorite author?
Favorite author. Cause I don't really have a favorite genre, I guess? My preferences are all over the place. 

10. Rather only read physical books or eBooks?
Physical books. I just love having them in my hands. They look better, the feel better and they smell better. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.